Ruthless Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 19, 2008 Messages 3,464 Mar 26, 2009 #102 oh snap Baghdatis haha i remeber you congratz everybody :]
N Nirahtci Poster Joined Dec 26, 2008 Messages 245 Mar 26, 2009 #103 still not on the list grats guys
F FreakingHell Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 1, 2008 Messages 2,181 Mar 26, 2009 #105 Congrats mates! :thumbup:
P prentle Poster Joined Mar 8, 2009 Messages 140 Mar 26, 2009 #106 Well done everyone may your eG shine proudly.
acefisher1 Thread Thumper Joined Sep 4, 2008 Messages 1,026 Mar 26, 2009 #107 Thanks a ton for all the congrats, and congrats to everyone else who got promoted! I'll do my best to set a good example and do all I can for the clan.
Thanks a ton for all the congrats, and congrats to everyone else who got promoted! I'll do my best to set a good example and do all I can for the clan.
E Eggman Rookie Joined Dec 4, 2008 Messages 31 Mar 27, 2009 #108 So, does this mean I get a second G? that would be cool. =(eGG)= wewt.
B Brett_Maverick Rookie Joined Oct 1, 2008 Messages 36 Mar 28, 2009 #110 congrads congratulation guys, keep up the good work and welcome to admin training. Maverick.
mrcool EGO Addict Joined Nov 14, 2008 Messages 1,283 Mar 28, 2009 #112 Congrats and may the learning begin
J Jesh Poster Joined Dec 13, 2008 Messages 140 Mar 29, 2009 #114 Congratulations, I hope to see you on Blackmesa or 2fort sometimes.
P Plays2 Active Member Joined May 3, 2008 Messages 336 Mar 30, 2009 #118 Gratz all, even that im not there i feel happy for you guys.:thumbup1: Make eGO proud.
C CharlieMac Active Member Joined Jul 18, 2008 Messages 347 Mar 30, 2009 #119 Congratz to all of you!!!!
Nuke Active Member Joined Nov 13, 2008 Messages 332 Mar 30, 2009 #120 Congrats everyone all of you deserve it!