Post your grahpics card!

suntzuEDITED

Famous
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
495
I just wanted to see everyone's GC artwork on the front. Sadly, my 5500FX is terrible and does not come with artwork on it D: it did come with Splinter Cell for free though. I guess I'll but the card I am getting!:laugh::laugh:
88180_9800gtx_big.jpg
LITERALLY YOUR GC ART< NOT YOUR BOX
 
Last edited:
27470_1.jpg


Sadly my card is discontinued now. :(

im gonna be hopefully upgrading some time.
 
Nothing really special about mine, just the little bit of art on it

[not my aactual card, but it does have this art on it if I remember correctly]

card_front.jpg


Before anyone says it: Yes, I have a 6 series Nvidia. and yes I'm aware it's antiquated slightly
 
8800 GTX card u dont have time to look up the picture but i got 2 of em in my computer i just added my 2 one today :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top