Today around 9:00 PM (my time) Many people were on the fun server playing and testing many different things and mods.
The one I'm talking about was the Zombie Fortress Mod. I personally like TF2 and Left 4 Dead. This was a bit of both worlds. Even though there was no zombies I still called the blu team the "Undead" and in lots of Zombie Survival games when your a survivor and you die you become a zombie or in this case a blu "Undead" or "Infected"
I really thought it was fun and i'm sure i'm not alone on this one.
So My point is when can we do this again and if it is possible could we have this on a server if it went with other people?
The one I'm talking about was the Zombie Fortress Mod. I personally like TF2 and Left 4 Dead. This was a bit of both worlds. Even though there was no zombies I still called the blu team the "Undead" and in lots of Zombie Survival games when your a survivor and you die you become a zombie or in this case a blu "Undead" or "Infected"
I really thought it was fun and i'm sure i'm not alone on this one.
So My point is when can we do this again and if it is possible could we have this on a server if it went with other people?
Last edited:















