Turtle Beach headset

Citizen Soldier

Active Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
283
I am looking to buy a new headset for my PC and i am loooking at the TurtleBeach AK R8 model. I just want to make sure it will be able to work with my Mobo and OS. I noticed that the Headset has 4 jack plugs, a green,blue, pink, and black jack. My mobo has only 3 jacks green, blue and pink (no black). So i am not sure if this Headset will work with my Rig. Let me know if i am wrong.

AK R8
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826502009

http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/akr8/home.aspx

o ya on newegg its only $89 and on turtlebeach website its $150
 
It is required to have a 5.1 sound card. You do not have one and will either have to buy one or get a different headset.
 
Blitz - you're thinking of the HPA2 model - he's looking at the AK-R8.

This headset should be fine for you - it connects to your PC with a USB connection only.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top