Just Registered

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.T.S.

Active Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2009
Messages
318
Hello all,

Just purchased DOD:S a few days ago, and have played my last few matches on the eGO 24/7 Avalanche server. Liked what I saw and decided to stop by and check it out!

Happy gaming all, hope to see you around.

Cheers,

DTS
 
Welcome to the clan DanceTheSpears, good to have you with us ;)

I will see you in kalt sometimes
 
Welcome man very happy to have you. Definetly download Ventrilo and join us in our channel. Lots of good times in Vent hope to see you in there
 
Thanks for the warm welcome. I started playing some Kalt today when the Avalanche server didn't have anyone in it. I saw an "I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ" in the sewers more then a few times.

I'll hop on Vent some time in the future, thanks for the tip.
 
see, even people who are brand new to DOD can recognize that eGO is the best around

welcome, bud
 
see, even people who are brand new to DOD can recognize that eGO is the best around

welcome, bud
True !!! I'm also new here and your Dod server are awesome! I've only played donner and ava but plan to try out kalt soon !
 
Hi Crasher welcome to the =eGO= site/forum :)
I see you're from Canada as well, nice I do believe we have a TON of Canadians in =eGO=
I could be the best one, but really WHO KNOWS?? ;)
 
Hi Crasher welcome to the =eGO= site/forum :)
I see you're from Canada as well, nice I do believe we have a TON of Canadians in =eGO=
I could be the best one, but really WHO KNOWS?? ;)
Hehe thx you TAZ! It's nice to see that in this community, word racism doesn't seem to exist! After all, it's just a game and we are all here to have a good time!
 
Hey DTS, welcome. Two questions. Where did the name come from because it looks familiar?

Also, what games have you been playing before DoD:S?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top