Taking Aim
With thanks to Bob Seger for Turn the Page
As you log on to the server
One of eGO favorites draw
You can listen for the sashas
Moanin' out as one long song
You can think about the heavy
Or the scout you played the night before
But your thoughts will soon be wandering
The way they always do
When you're waiting for connection
And there's nothing much to do
And you don't feel much like waiting
You just wish that you'd get through
Say...
{Refrain}
Here I am, leaving spawn again
There I am, back in the game
Here I go, playing war again
There I go, taking aim
Well, you run onto the battlement
Switch weapons as you go
And you feel the eyes upon you
Are you a spy that won't grow old?
You pretend it doesn't bother you
And the sticky bombs explode
Most times you can't heal 'em all
Other times you can
Oh, the same old forays
Is that sniper back again?
When we get that one last sentry up
We might just make a stand
{Refrain}
Out there in the frontline
You're a million miles away
Every ounce of healing
You try to give away
As the flames lick round your body
And your own health drains away
Later in the evening
As you lie awake in bed
With the echoes from the headphones
Ringing in your head
You ponder your achievments
Rememb'rin' what was said
Ah...
{Refrain}
Here I am, leaving spawn again
There I am, back in the game
Here I go, playing war again
There I go, There I go
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe7yOccqdxI&feature=related[/ame]
With thanks to Bob Seger for Turn the Page
As you log on to the server
One of eGO favorites draw
You can listen for the sashas
Moanin' out as one long song
You can think about the heavy
Or the scout you played the night before
But your thoughts will soon be wandering
The way they always do
When you're waiting for connection
And there's nothing much to do
And you don't feel much like waiting
You just wish that you'd get through
Say...
{Refrain}
Here I am, leaving spawn again
There I am, back in the game
Here I go, playing war again
There I go, taking aim
Well, you run onto the battlement
Switch weapons as you go
And you feel the eyes upon you
Are you a spy that won't grow old?
You pretend it doesn't bother you
And the sticky bombs explode
Most times you can't heal 'em all
Other times you can
Oh, the same old forays
Is that sniper back again?
When we get that one last sentry up
We might just make a stand
{Refrain}
Out there in the frontline
You're a million miles away
Every ounce of healing
You try to give away
As the flames lick round your body
And your own health drains away
Later in the evening
As you lie awake in bed
With the echoes from the headphones
Ringing in your head
You ponder your achievments
Rememb'rin' what was said
Ah...
{Refrain}
Here I am, leaving spawn again
There I am, back in the game
Here I go, playing war again
There I go, There I go
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe7yOccqdxI&feature=related[/ame]
Last edited:















