Best defragging program

I've heard good things about the free Defraggler (made by the same people as CCleaner, if you're familiar with that). I haven't used it much, but I guess I never had any problems.
 
Not sure if your looking for a free one or not, but i bought a program called Auslogics boost speed, which has a disk defrag, registry defrag and tons of others features.
 
I use smart defrag its easy free and fast to use.
[ame]http://download.cnet.com/Smart-Defrag/3000-2094_4-10759533.html?tag=mncol;pop[/ame]



Gag...
 
JKDefrag is the best. It's extremely lightweight (Seriously - Uses like 1% of my CPU) and, you can run it as a screensaver to defrag your files while you're away.

And its free.
 
I personally use Raxco Perfectdisk (NOT freeware)

Although I have heard good things about Defraggler (free), I'd look into Defraggler if i was you ^^
 
They all do the same thing.. the system one is just fine the others just spoff it up so people think it does a better job then the system one.

Waste of money or time or both.
 
They all do the same thing.. the system one is just fine the others just spoff it up so people think it does a better job then the system one.

Waste of money or time or both.

Not true, I spent 4 hours finding one defrag program that moved system files the way it was supposed to, to the front of the drive. They all work off different algorithms I assume, and certain ones do better depending on what you want. If you want lightweight to run in the background but takes forever, do that. Or you can go with something heavy that takes less than an hour and you are done.
 
YES! auslogics and ccleaner is an excellent combination.

-Blue

I'm glad we think the same. :)

2dbrspj.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top