United Pilot and his chances of being gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

United Pilot

Rookie
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
53
Hello:

I am starting to be very busy with working, and I might be off and on the servers. I will try my best to be able to be on more then off, but my chances may be small. I am starting to get more overseas flights, only to spanish speaking countries, because I speak spanish. Just to give everyone a heads up, again, I will try my best.

Thanks everyone:

~ United Pilot
 
hey we all have work to do hope to have u back soon. good luck and hope to have you back soon man. just know that i love you.lol J/K
 
Well, lol to recap, hopefully I can fit in some time to play.. I bet I will... I am not leaving just yet. It was just a heads up to saying If i'm not in game it's for that reason. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top