Favorite non official map

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraveLittleToaster

Active Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
358
I was just curious what is everyone's favorite non official DoD:S map? I recently downloaded a bunch for me, waffleman, and darknacho to play on and of those I also downloaded the CAMP map pack and I think the coolest/hardest looking one I've come across is called Churchyard in the CAMP pack. It's extremely open with a lot of good sniper spots. I personally found that a lot of the bushes in the map cover your body but you can still see through them when proned, Bad for everyone else lol. The church also has a tower with six windows in it. You can see pretty much the whole map up there, wouldn't be safe for long I'm sure but it's definitely a deadly sniper/mg spot. Beyond that there are SIX objectives, two of which take two people to capture ( The church and the Graveyard) I had a lot of fun playing on this map and I think it's my favorite so far. As for it being open, if you look from the axis spawn right to the left there is the park/statue that you have to cap, it's down a long path that has no protection from anything except for a few trees...It's scary lol. Anyone else got any good ones?

I took a screen shot since I'm sure not everyone has or has seen this map I figured it would make it easier for everyone to see what I am talking about.

3386242622_342b137f0f.jpg


BLT
 
im not sure if this is unofficial or not...but I like palermo a lot...there was this map in the first dod that i used to play and like a lot...cant remember what it is called...chevelle I think...thats just a bold guess though...that one was cool as well
 
Caen. Hands down, best map eGO ever had on a server... It's the reason I joined x.x
 
Favorite Map

Anzio is my favorite over any map, including our servers.
 
Switch. Cause it was an endless frag fest that rounds could go on for 30 - 50 minutes.
 
There are a lot of em out there that I like a lot but just dont remember the names, i played this one unofficial map called dod_pacific, that is really fun, other than that some Orange maps too
 
There are a lot of em out there that I like a lot but just dont remember the names, i played this one unofficial map called dod_pacific, that is really fun, other than that some Orange maps too

dude i have been trying to beat you on points ever since i saw you!! Dam WAMU, im almost there you better step it up!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top