Well title mainly says it.
But also I'm going to Six Flags Magic Mountain very soon for my b-day (even though it's an early present) but yeah. But srsly, who here loves roller coaster because I know I do.
Would anyone dare to go up on the 3 stratosphere tower rides in Las Vegas?
Best rides in the world!!!
Though, what rides should I go on in order for Six Flags (SFMM)
My opinion is:
1.Tatsu
2.X2
3.Super man the escape
4.Goliath
5.Batman the Escape
6.Riddlers Revenged
7.Tatsu again if possible
8.Collusus
9.Scream
10.Deja Vu
11.Viper
12.Tatsu again XD
13.Super man again
14.X2 again
Whats your guys opinion?
But also I'm going to Six Flags Magic Mountain very soon for my b-day (even though it's an early present) but yeah. But srsly, who here loves roller coaster because I know I do.
Would anyone dare to go up on the 3 stratosphere tower rides in Las Vegas?
Best rides in the world!!!
Though, what rides should I go on in order for Six Flags (SFMM)
My opinion is:
1.Tatsu
2.X2
3.Super man the escape
4.Goliath
5.Batman the Escape
6.Riddlers Revenged
7.Tatsu again if possible
8.Collusus
9.Scream
10.Deja Vu
11.Viper
12.Tatsu again XD
13.Super man again
14.X2 again
Whats your guys opinion?















I don't really remember all the names but Virginia has some pretty sick ones in both Kingsdominion and Busch Gardens.