Steam ticket

ChaosCat

EGO Addict
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
1,350
I got a message about some steam ticket expiring (idk even know what a steam ticket is) and i didnt know what it was do i didnt enter my password . i asked a trusted and reliable person and they told me someone was trying to steal my ateam acount . it wont let me launch tf2 without entering the password but im not sure if it's fake or real . anybody know for sure ? I'd rather not lose my account . not after almost 5 years of having it .
 
Well, I reenter my password all the time. Besides even if you get hacked immediately report it to Valve support and within a day or so you have your account back. Take it from me I've gotten my account hacked! D: But Valve got it back ASAP
 
What the heck, I added him and after I began talking to him I got the expired ticket!! Dont add him!!!
 
I got a message about some steam ticket expiring (idk even know what a steam ticket is) and i didnt know what it was do i didnt enter my password . i asked a trusted and reliable person and they told me someone was trying to steal my ateam acount . it wont let me launch tf2 without entering the password but im not sure if it's fake or real . anybody know for sure ? I'd rather not lose my account . not after almost 5 years of having it .

Your friend is wrong, no one is trying to steal your account, it simply means... well I don't know what it means other than your clientregistry.blob is out of date, try deleting that (that's what I do).
 
I am inxapcble of using hacks . im only a 12 year old . if i was usng hacks my dad would kno beecause his computer tells him everything im doing ( even if im laying team fortress 2 or typing to a friend ) I primise you , i can barely type good . i had to check this for typing wrros . I dont think i ot all the errors .

EDIT : my brother and dad got the same thing . And about 56 people ive asked have gotten that same thing . intresting . ill go ask steam aboit t

EDIT #2 : This is stupid . lets just tell steam and they'll fix this . but honestly a 12 year old hacking ?not with my parents being able to pretty much see what im doing on the computer . I do anything they do not like and
 
Last edited:
I just want this to end . please end it . this was just a question i wanted to ask to verify something . This post belongs in the trash and should be forgotten . its stupid .

EDIT : i knew i shoulda gotten rid of steam when i had a chance and no friends .
 
Last edited:
i just find it very amusing how vastly different your first post is to your second, with all the spelling errors etc after claiming to be 12. just a bit amusing
 
i just find it very amusing how vastly different your first post is to your second, with all the spelling errors etc after claiming to be 12. just a bit amusing

Isn't it?! LMAO He went from good spelling to hooqkd on foniks real quick. :thumbdown:
 
i was typing fst . i type fast wirth alot of errors (1st was also spellchecked ) and i type slow with no errors . Some person changed my pasword right after i entred it into that ticket thing . and it wasnt me . And yes i cant type wiorth a darn . i always speelcheck most things i type so it wont look like this . Drop this please . already got enough of this . its a scam dont enter anything into that .
 

Latest posts

Back
Top