Is there a way to...

RoffleWoffle

Active Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2008
Messages
406
Hey guys, I wanted to know if there's a way to reset your TF2 stats (NOT HLX)...they bore me and I want to restart them...so, is there any way?:confused1:
 
There's been a few threads on the Valve forums asking for a way to reset our stats...haven't checked up on it lately though. Going there feels like you're going back to the Stupid Ages...lots of shouting and grunting, and nothing else.
 
I've wanted this ever since the medic achievement pack. My friend and I had a local server in our apartment and we were on the medic achievement map. I should note that this was when you needed to get all the achievements to unlock the last weapon. And there was that whole "27,000,000,000 total healing" thing. So, we sat in the area of the map that dealt damage to people standing on it, and healed each other all night long. Consequently, my longest life is as medic and it's 13 and some hours, and most points is medic at like 48,394,192,192,049 or something. Next to the medic on the bar graph, the points and longest life bars of the other classes are tiny little slivers indistinguishable from each other. Wish I could reset.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top