Request for high-qual reference screenies :D

DrNecroNancy

Active Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2008
Messages
373
Hi all, just a quick request:
If someone can get me a nice high qual screenshot of the medic in the character selection screen- my computer can't D: and internets have low qual...(I unfortunately don't have Garry's Mod lol)
- min. 1280 x 1024 res (or above even better)
- Best quailty graphics settings ingame
- Upload out of the screenie folder, please do not resave incase of jpeg quality loss, otherwise if .tga, go ahead email it to [email protected] :)
What: The medic, when he's done doin' the lil' militaristic attention animation; so when he's standing w/that smile and he's got his head tilted slightly up and very stiff looking. When you upload, I'll save it to my hdd and you can just rid of it after~
I just need good reference for some stuff I'm going to work on...
Thanks a ton! Your efforts and time are greatly appreciated :D <3
* Oh, actually, if you guys happen to just have great screenies (nice big and clear, preferably non busy background, contrast) you believe can be nice, please feel the liberty to post them :) Thanks again! (Screenies of not only characters, but objects also)
 
Last edited:
And now a poem:

Just for you,
here goes two,
One red
and one blue




here ya go Nancy two of your request at 1920x1200 all settings at max.
 
as you wish. doing so now.
but i'm only going to do the ending stance (like i did with the medic)

Love the Pyro and Engineer pics, thanks. I run my game at max settings, but on 1680x1050 res.
 
Last edited:
Holy turd! Thanks so much Rellik! D: gaah! that's awesome
And thanks much Calle, got your email safe and sound :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top