Cleaned my room up

Zergspower

EGO Addict
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
1,357
And bought a nice rug! 6'x9'

As you notice i got a nice eGO shirt ( which was mailed in ripped so i never got to wear it=\)

These are the results!!
comments? :D
Without my stuff
100_0691.jpg


100_0692.jpg


Complete
100_0693.jpg

100_0695.jpg

100_0694.jpg
 
ooo Smart water is awesome! And I used to have one of those black desks, I had to use and extra folding table for my mouse though. Otherwise the desk cut into my wrist bad. OUCH!
 
100_0692.jpg

I like the 6hour energy bottle lying on the floor. Looks like you slammed one then tossed it to the ground like a energy drink junkie :P

EDIT: Are those airsoft BB's in that container?
 
This post would've been more effective with a before and after comparison :P
 
Zergs I have the same desk ;) What monitor is that you have there ?

42" Sharp Model Lc42D65U

I like the 6hour energy bottle lying on the floor. Looks like you slammed one then tossed it to the ground like a energy drink junkie :P

EDIT: Are those airsoft BB's in that container?

Yup, Just started it, im really a paintballer tho =\

lol, Big screen. And why you have 2 team fortress 2 game?

They are ones left to give away to my friends

wow zerg, your room is very modern for someone as old as you :wink:


Just die already =p
 
Team Fortress 2 is amazing, why wouldn't you have two?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top