B bandgeek Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 2,193 Mar 27, 2009 #1 is anyone getting trouble getting into steam? wen i try to log on it says trouble shooting anyone help? is steam down? Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
is anyone getting trouble getting into steam? wen i try to log on it says trouble shooting anyone help? is steam down?
MentalSoul EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Nov 16, 2008 Messages 1,719 Mar 27, 2009 #2 I'm getting the exact same thing. It tells me that there's trouble connecting to the Steam server. I guess they're down for maintenance right now
I'm getting the exact same thing. It tells me that there's trouble connecting to the Steam server. I guess they're down for maintenance right now
B bandgeek Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 2,193 Mar 27, 2009 #3 MentalSoul said: I'm getting the exact same thing. It tells me that there's trouble connecting to the Steam server. I guess they're down for maintenance right now Click to expand... ok good i was hoping i wasn't the only one and also if u try to go to steam's website it won't work so i thought it was some problem from steam ty
MentalSoul said: I'm getting the exact same thing. It tells me that there's trouble connecting to the Steam server. I guess they're down for maintenance right now Click to expand... ok good i was hoping i wasn't the only one and also if u try to go to steam's website it won't work so i thought it was some problem from steam ty
broccolicreamsoup EGO Zealot Joined Jul 22, 2008 Messages 1,806 Mar 27, 2009 #4 Steam's master server went down for maintenance.
Z ZombieMarkTwain Poster Joined Jul 31, 2008 Messages 108 Mar 27, 2009 #5 Good Lord Baby Jesus I was about to go into the fetal position and have me a tittybaby fit!:blushing: Im just glad i didnt really was over $200 dollars on steam i thought my account got hacked!
Good Lord Baby Jesus I was about to go into the fetal position and have me a tittybaby fit!:blushing: Im just glad i didnt really was over $200 dollars on steam i thought my account got hacked!
B batterytime Famous Joined Dec 28, 2008 Messages 497 Mar 27, 2009 #7 Tada! It's fixed for me now, what about you guys?
WaterSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2008 Messages 2,158 Mar 27, 2009 #8 They're down right now. Also, I think the voice chat feature is down as well...