Your Class!

I started out playing as a Demoman or a Medic and loved it...

BUT

I gave soldier another try and it is seriously my favorite class. He's incredibly versatile. Not only does he have a weapon that does long range splash damage, but it can juggle people and render any class caught in the air completely useless. Not only that, but he can trade a small amount of health for incredible distance or height advantages in a moments notice. A good soldier can take out any sentry with some patience and some distance and can even stop any uber in its tracks aside from a Heavy.

A very balanced class, IMO. See you on Mesa, maggots!
 
The Demoman is my first pick, because I absolutely love the sticky bombs. It always feels good when a solid trap goes off.

Soldier would be second. Fairly straightforward and still complex enough to keep on coming back.
 
Mine is the:
Engie: why?, don't you just love seeing people getting owned by your sentries when you are just taking a good ol' beer breaks with your palls.
 
I love the engineer.
Why? Because they are the only class that can team kill!

hl22009-03-3115-10-33-28.jpg


edit: this happened a few days ago on the dustbowl server.
 
Spy, instead of the other team trying to do their objective with 20 seconds left on the clock and half way capped, they chase the spy around their spawn.
 
Sniper - Just because there are so many wankers that hold still that need to be taught a bloody lesson...literally.
 
I just choose whatever the situations calls for, but since Soldier and Scout are the most all-purpose units in the game, I tend to just go with them for the most part.
 
I just simply cant name one favorite. So it has to be a tie between Spah and Soldier, but recently i've been playing soldier much more
 
Okay, okay, so I am bored! I want you guys to state your single FAVORITE class and tell us why you love it!

MAH TURN!!!!

MEDIC: I am an angry German mad scientist that wears a lab coat and heals people and makes them invincible!

Pyro because you have no idea what hes saying.
 
n. 1: Heavy (i like his voice and he owns)
n. 2: Medic (Evil Inside)
n. 3: Scout (Speed... Yeah!)
n. 4: Pyro (Hmmpppfff... i mean i like fire)
n. 5: Sniper (Who doesn't like headshots? -BOOM HEADSHOT!! FPS_Doug)
n. 6: Demoman (Explosions!)
n. 7: Engineer (Use your brain, build a sentry!)
n. 8: Spy (OUCH MY BACK!)
n. 9: Soldier (This is mah' CRITS BOOM STICK!:thumbdown:)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top