Your Class!

I dont have a favorite class, but recently:

Spy: Really get a rush playing spy, especially when you get behind like 5 players... and then kill only one because you lag.

But I hate pyros now cause of spies. Pull the trigger and the spy is gone.
 
Scout- I love playing 2 for sandmaning a snipe and then jumping onto the bridge, taunting them and the beating the crpa out ofthem!
 
hmmmm....

1. Soldier - used to play lots of Ace Combat, so i love the feeling of predicting my enemy's movements and shooting that rocket/missile, blasting them to kingdom come (and also going sonic boom with a rocket jump)

2. Heavy - Once again with Ace Combat, i used the machine gun on my plane plenty of times when a good L0ck-0n can not do the job. Just get on 2fort or Black mesa when i do, and you will see my minigun blazin! (also enjoy my cheeseburger skin)

3. Demoman - Well this is the class that does not require my Ace Combat skills...but i do enjoy setting traps on edges, giving a split second "GASP" moments as people get an explosion in their face. Also the power of gaining ground by laying some stickies is just as rewarding.
 
JUST NAME SOMETHING AND ILL PLAY IT. But I LOVE MEDIC!!!!!!!!!!!! and also ENGY and HEAVY
 
Demoman - he's Scottish, my ancestors were. I love his attitude and accent. He's freaking amazing.
 
Sniper - the sound of a perfect headshot coupled with the death animation makes my day
 
everyone loves the sound when demoman launches his grenades

*phluuuumf*
*Fluuumph*
*floooomf*
*floooooormf*

Least that's a good'nuff reason for me to play demo
'n'only demo!
 
Medic = There a vital part of the team, and take a good amount of skill to paly well. They also dont have the pressure of other combat classes to consistently get kills, of which im kinda bad at. I can rock as a soldier or other combat sentric class for periods of time, but my abilitie degrades over time. This dosent happen with the medic, and i can still feel like im contributing.
 
i agree with cl!ff about the demo; highly effective class, and my former favorite. although my k/d ratio is much better with a demo, though, my favorite ever since i started playing it regularly was the spy. warpath can be tough with all the choke points (badwater is heaven as a spy), and spies being a bit fragile, but who doesn't love when the enemy snipers are getting some nice backstabs. seems to be my only chance to turn the tide a bit on the snipers, as i'm not much good sniping. did josey post on this topic yet? he was just telling me the other day how much he loves the spy. ronin's favorite class, too, if i recall correctly :P
the rush of trying to sneak through and "oh crap did they see me runrunrunandhide" plus the good old stab and sap to drop sentries and let the team through; good things. if only scouts were slower, and enemy pyros were a bit more friendly.... or i was a bit better at the spy, haha. that might help :D
 
1. Medic--it seems like most people want to play a more killtastic character. They all whine about needing more medics and won't switch over themselves. And then I play medic and they must bow down before me for it is I who can give them life! Bwahahahah!!!11!@!

*ahem*

2. And when I want to kill people I usually choose Soldier with occasional forays into Demo and Pyro.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top