Malware Bytes

Adam

Man, I'm pretty.
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jul 26, 2008
Messages
7,460
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (MBAM) is a computer application designed for the removal of and protection from malware.[1][2] MBAM is distributed as shareware. The freeware version includes on-demand spyware detection and disinfection, while the paid-for version monitors for threats continuously. It is the flagship product of Malwarebytes Corporation, founded in 2004 and located in Champaign, Illinois.[3]

Malware Bytes

In my opinion, this saves computers. Some friends of mine and I fix computers around the area in our free time and a couple of them own a Tech Shop in a town near here and we constantly use this problem, as well as others.

If you're having problems with spyware, give this a shot. It's free to use but there is a pro edition.
 
hmm, i will check it out and post on what i like and dislike about it, :)
 
I've used it for a while now and only have one complaint about it: It forces me to stand up to get a soda when it should clearly have my pc spontaneously generate one for me on command...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top