- Joined
- Jun 23, 2007
- Messages
- 2,454
I will be ordering my CPU and RAM to finish my Corei7 build next week and so far the only thing I'm still debating is what RAM to get.
Here's the RAM I'm considering:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820145224
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227417
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231247
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820145236
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820145222
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227365
I'm interested in the OCZ 1800MHz kit because its cheaper than the Dominator RAM (which was what I originally wanted), and its a higher clock speed. I'm kind of shooting for the first 3 because of the nice heat spreaders those have which would = more overclockability.
What do you think I should pick? :facewall:
Here's the RAM I'm considering:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820145224
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227417
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231247
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820145236
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820145222
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227365
I'm interested in the OCZ 1800MHz kit because its cheaper than the Dominator RAM (which was what I originally wanted), and its a higher clock speed. I'm kind of shooting for the first 3 because of the nice heat spreaders those have which would = more overclockability.
What do you think I should pick? :facewall:


















Well i have ocz ram. its not ddr3 but its awesome stuff. havent had any problems with it
G. Skill is good as well.