this is my sweet hart :drool: dont ask me whats inside it i just payed a psyco gamer geek to make me a monster and he delivered lets see som of youre guys pc?s
sorry guys i dont know anything obut my pc just payed for it but yes it says ASUS in side om some component the super geek i got to bild it for me bought the parts and stuck them toghter thats all i know
right now? Like this without the front panel or the side panel. And it has an apple sticker on it lol.
It's an hp pavillion a317x but it's got an nvidia geforce 5500 in it, and 1gb ram I believe, was waffleman's computer till he got his new one a week ago or so, I'll have to make him post a pic of his setup it's sweet.
haha yes yes, oldschool, sad thing is the one I had before he gave me this one was and even OLDER hp pavillion with onboard video and it wouldn't play DOD, it would have vomited on it's self and died.