P pwnanoob! Rookie Joined Jul 26, 2007 Messages 30 Sep 2, 2007 #1 If you play warrock i need help and someone who can teach me ho to..be good lolz also just to have someone to play wit. ty ^^
If you play warrock i need help and someone who can teach me ho to..be good lolz also just to have someone to play wit. ty ^^
N naniekso Poster Joined Mar 21, 2007 Messages 128 Sep 2, 2007 #2 i hate that game, it lags too much, the guns are completly lucky hits it seems. just play cs or dod .D
i hate that game, it lags too much, the guns are completly lucky hits it seems. just play cs or dod .D
P pwnanoob! Rookie Joined Jul 26, 2007 Messages 30 Sep 2, 2007 #3 its fun xD but ya so many people lag and hack
I i have no life [DAM] Active Member Joined Jun 28, 2007 Messages 321 Sep 3, 2007 #6 i used to play the beta version. i got mad because you had to rent weapons.... so i thought it was dumb and stopped.
i used to play the beta version. i got mad because you had to rent weapons.... so i thought it was dumb and stopped.
B BREAK_EM_OUT_JONES Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 25, 2006 Messages 3,909 Sep 3, 2007 #8 yeah i tried war rock. It got lame, so i quit.
R Roanthehero I made one post Joined Aug 31, 2007 Messages 4 Sep 3, 2007 #9 Me and my friend Paul ( who I am trying to get into our clan) we both downloaded War Rock and played for a day. We have never played it again, I don't like it, if I wanted a game like that I would go buy Battlefield 2.
Me and my friend Paul ( who I am trying to get into our clan) we both downloaded War Rock and played for a day. We have never played it again, I don't like it, if I wanted a game like that I would go buy Battlefield 2.