Edge Gamers jail Night!

gfx_ego_css_jail_banner2.png

gfx_ego_css_jail_banner1.png


Come play the Counter-Strike Jail server with all the members in Edgegamers! This is also your chance to give the jail server a try if you have never played it before. Free kills will be complimentary of the Counter-Strike: Source division leadership.

Thursday, April 2nd
24/7 =(eGO)= JAIL 174.36.42.207
6:00 PM PST
7:00 PM MST
8:00 PM CST
9:00 PM EST​

The password will be given out in Ventrilo about 15 minutes before the event starts. We will go over the game play of jail and some basic rules for first time prisoners and wardens.

Disregard any "rumors" you have heard and give it a try! You might just like the jail game play after all.



New Promotions!
Congratulations to our new Counter-Strike eGs and eGOs!

gfx_ego_css_promotion_eg-1.gif

Wyald
Darius Fontaine
Swordsman12
Beanie
DEATHMARKER
RaWrR Da DinOZauR
ROY [SRB]
Der MetzgerMeister
Huh?
^FearTheReaper^
Liquid
-47-
bethh
Reaper X
ParkwayDrive
Kerrigans.Zerg
PirateKing
Frantic^

Please request eG usergroup access (Click "My Groups" located to the left of the "Logout" button). After being accepted, read through CS:S Admin School located under the "Forums" tab and sign off the required threads. Also, follow all directions directed by the threads inside CS:S Admin School. Admin School in-game training is a option to help jump start your chances of getting your O. However, its not a guarantee.

gfx_ego_css_promotion_ego.gif

Angeal
Starscream
Frap
.:cake:.
Slooker

Please request eGO access and your admin should be set up promptly when you're accepted into the eGO usergroup.​
 
Jail is pretty fun, but it can get annoying when the pubs don't listen on the ct side (opening cells early, freekilling.. etc) I'll probally attend this if non-cs division members can participate.
 
I only see this being a disaster...with the size of our CS:S community alone we fill this server...and I've notice the lag only happens when there are more than 25 players connected. Would it be a bad idea to consider 2 jail servers instead just 1 big one? I'm not an expert on server or anything...but I'm pretty sure the large numbers has something to do with the lag. I couldn't imagine our entire community trying to join and play. A lot of people are not gonna get in and be disappointed.
 
Wish i could be there for this event would be really amazingly fun. i came up with this idea a awhile ago and it looks like it happend :). I hope everyone has fun!
 
Great Job People!!!!! Keep up the good work!
Make us Proud....
 
Back
Top