Would you have been a nazi?

Der Kommandant

Achtung! You are 31% brainwashworthy, 55% antitolerant, and 76% blindly patriotic
Opportunistic, patriotic to a fault, and not so fond of people who aren't just like you, you are like a Nazi General. Back in Germany in the 1940's, you would have been at the top of the asshole list. Not for Nazism, necessarily, but for your own sick, twisted values. Then, out of superior intelligence (relative to other Nazis, that is), you would've climbed to the top.

Conclusion: you would have been a Nazi, and most likely would have served them well.





really i hate Nazis, but i love eGO.
Can you see? We all love eGO some more than others, that meen that some off us is really just patriotic for eGO. ;)
 
When I first saw this thread, I was thinking... this isn't going to end well... then I just saw that it was only a quiz lol

I got...

Der Kommandant

Achtung! You are 39% brainwashworthy, 51% antitolerant, and 54% blindly patriotic
 
Der Kommandant

Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 45% antitolerant, and 48% blindly patriotic
 
i didn't think about it at the time but Even in WW German I play the "SOLDIER"
SHOVELS UNITE!
 
-removed image link that was dead for decades-

Interesting....
 
Last edited:
ADOLF HITLER

Achtung! You are 69% brainwashworthy, 86% antitolerant, and 76% blindly patriotic
You probably you lack the charisma and intelligence to be Hitler himself, but then again, who knows? You've got a few of the necessary traits, at least. You are crazy, nationalistic, and more proud of your background than you should be.

Right now I am breathing a big sigh of relief that you don't live in Germany in the 1930's, although I guess things couldn't have gone any worse than they did, even with your help. Maybe all this energy that you feel right now could be directed to an end less evil? Are you a Police Officer? Not in my town, I hope.
Lolz
 
A member of the Resistance !

Consider yourself warned, Crash, or shall I say, "Adolf".
 
Last edited:
Results:​
Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 27% antitolerant, and 48% blindly patriotic
Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight the Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!
 
"Achtung! You are 0% brainwashworthy, 23% antitolerant, and 0% blindly patriotic

The Expatriate
Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi."

Very interesting. Somewhat expected.
 
Der Kommandant

Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 95% antitolerant, and 81% blindly patriotic. Opportunistic, patriotic to a fault, and not so fond of people who aren't just like you, you are like a Nazi General. Back in Germany in the 1940's, you would have been at the top of the asshole list. Not for Nazism, necessarily, but for your own sick, twisted values. Then, out of superior intelligence (relative to other Nazis, that is), you would've climbed to the top.
 
The Everyday German

Achtung! You are 69% brainwashworthy, 23% antitolerant, and 38% blindly patriotic
 
I don't know about this test but i figure if Rellik did it i would too. :)
My result: Der Kommandant
Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 50% antitolerant, and 71% blindly patriotic

My wife also took the test and had a much better result than me.
The Resistance
Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 23% antitolerant, and 48% blindly patriotic

Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight the Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!

Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in the Resistance!
 
Last edited:
Apparently I'm Hitler. O.o

ADOLF HITLER

Achtung! You are 54% brainwashworthy, 41% antitolerant, and 52% blindly patriotic
You probably you lack the charisma and intelligence to be Hitler himself, but then again, who knows? You've got a few of the necessary traits, at least. You are crazy, nationalistic, and more proud of your background than you should be.

Right now I am breathing a big sigh of relief that you don't live in Germany in the 1930's, although I guess things couldn't have gone any worse than they did, even with your help. Maybe all this energy that you feel right now could be directed to an end less evil? Are you a Police Officer? Not in my town, I hope.
 
Back
Top