H Hooftrot Poster Joined Feb 8, 2009 Messages 100 Apr 1, 2009 #1 As soon as I have to go back to school, we start having events. I hope there will be a couple when I get a chance to go home. I miss killing all of you.
As soon as I have to go back to school, we start having events. I hope there will be a couple when I get a chance to go home. I miss killing all of you.
V VizierKane EGO Zealot Joined Feb 6, 2009 Messages 1,932 Apr 1, 2009 #2 lol.. yeah, i have not even gone to one! all of them are in weird times! i might go to the strand one!
lol.. yeah, i have not even gone to one! all of them are in weird times! i might go to the strand one!
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Apr 1, 2009 #3 strand 1 For The World!!!
BraveLittleToaster Active Member Joined Mar 16, 2009 Messages 358 Apr 1, 2009 #4 God the admin abuse one was INSANE, I've never been so confused lol. It was massive amounts of fun. I'm sure you'll get to go to one hooftrot, they seem to be having more and more. I'm def. gonna try to be at the strand one.
God the admin abuse one was INSANE, I've never been so confused lol. It was massive amounts of fun. I'm sure you'll get to go to one hooftrot, they seem to be having more and more. I'm def. gonna try to be at the strand one.
Q Quaffer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 19, 2008 Messages 3,824 Apr 1, 2009 #5 Hooftrot said: I'm quite upset Click to expand... Very maturely put. But, are you most wroth?
V Vicious***** EGO Zealot Joined Jan 8, 2007 Messages 1,960 Apr 1, 2009 #6 Made the effort to go to admin abuse, but steam had other plans. My teleport skills are unrivaled.
V VizierKane EGO Zealot Joined Feb 6, 2009 Messages 1,932 Apr 2, 2009 #7 =(eGO)= Vicious***** said: Made the effort to go to admin abuse, but steam had other plans. My teleport skills are unrivaled. [/IMG] Click to expand... those are some sick pictures! some one should do like a 3min animated movie about DoD:S (like final fantasy:advent childern) that would be sick!
=(eGO)= Vicious***** said: Made the effort to go to admin abuse, but steam had other plans. My teleport skills are unrivaled. [/IMG] Click to expand... those are some sick pictures! some one should do like a 3min animated movie about DoD:S (like final fantasy:advent childern) that would be sick!
Y Yebizzle Thread Thumper Joined Oct 22, 2008 Messages 1,146 Apr 2, 2009 #8 Dont be upset buddy, there are planty events will be available