Would you be able to attend a eGO sponsored lan party in Los Angles?

Would you be able to attend a eGO sponsored lan party in Los Angles?

  • Yes

    Points: 116 11.5%
  • No

    Points: 642 63.6%
  • Depends on the air fair!

    Points: 252 25.0%

  • Total voters
    1,010

GardenGroveVW

USS VIN NUMBAH?!?!
Executive
Joined
Jun 15, 2007
Messages
9,218
Would you be able to attend a eGO sponsored lan party in Los Angeles?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing as I live in Indiana, and Los angles is about a thousand miles away, no.
 
Well, it's across USA from me, but heck, if it could help out eGO, I would.
It wouldn't help out eGO though :(
Depends on the Air fair!
 
Los Angeles*

And no because I live on the other side of the country.
 
Depends on when, and how long. I don't care to fly, so I'd be driving there.

Have one in Texas, I'll be there. It's a little closer to Kansas for me.
 
Would you be able to attend a eGO sponsored lan party in Los Angles?

Again, this is about Los Angels. If you can or can't go that is all we are looking for.

It is not a joke, we have some special plans, we just need to know how many people can go.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top