Post Your Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Man, I'm pretty.
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jul 26, 2008
Messages
7,460
I don't know if this has been done before. If it has, please feel free to lock it and point me in the right direction.

I guess I'll start. Please don't think I'm bragging, just trying to spark conversation and see what everyone else drives.

 
Last edited:
33317_m.jpg


WOOO. Aha. Don't have my own car yet.
 
Well, it's cheap than driving a car. :P
 
That it is :P Probably get around the city faster than most also.
 
this has been done before, but i believe its been burried long enough to start a new one (if not merge ftw) anyway... slightly bigger than eDoo's here's me and the boy on my wheels.

rellikandjackmanonbike.jpg
 
this has been done before, but i believe its been burried long enough to start a new one (if not merge ftw) anyway... slightly bigger than eDoo's here's me and the boy on my wheels.

rellikandjackmanonbike.jpg

Angry.png
Nice. Can't be as eco-friendly as mine though, can it?
 
It's older than I am.

picture.php
picture.php
 
Last edited:
That's a sweet mustang. I've got a friend who has one.
 
03 Mitsubishi Evolution VIII - You can see pics in my sig.

The car has lots of modifications (all bolt ons, supporting mods, suspension, clutch, stock turbo still)

I only got a few pics but heres a couple when I first got it before I changed wheels :P (crappy blackberry camera phone)
IMG00069.jpg

IMG00079.jpg

IMG00086.jpg



What year is that Charger Adam? I love Chargers especially the almighty SRT8
 
Last edited:
saw a cherry classic charger yesterday...
not hip to the baby-puke green it was painted, but it had a 450 in it. and it was sick clean
 
I want to lower mine and put some American Racing rims on it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top