Post Your Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
02.vw.passat.f34.500.jpg


Too lazy to take a picture of it, but this is what I have.
 
i drive a dark green 2000 pontiac sunfire...
2.2L POS
135xxx miles
needs an oil change
0-60 in 12 minutes
Speed limiter kicks in at 110 but I dont do that anymore, cant afford a new engine.
17 inch Motegi wheels...they look nice and they dont squeak like the stock hubcaps.

The car isnt worth pictures.
 
free-desktop-wallpaper-1024x768-Mazdaspeed-MX-5-Miata.jpg


Here is a picture of the type of car I have, but the color is that of a scabby red.
 
Ah, Mazda MX5 (Or Miata), those are quick little cars.
 
Don't tell MoP about that Kawasaki he might be enraged at the sight hehe.
 
skeletor post a pic when u do get the kawazaki ninja, hehe i love that bike
 
and if I couldn't have my corolla GT-S...
toyota-MRS-2.jpg
toyota's rip-off of a porsche

toyota-mr2-1.jpg
toyota's rip-off of a ferarri

0959877001235483946.jpg
toyota's rip-off of a box
 
I like the 350z and the G35 both are cool and i might get one day. this summer probably somewhere around july I will get a kawasaki Ninja 250R. I know its small but it can still hit 100+ mph and gets really good mileage

2008-kawasaki-ninja-250r.jpg

Only difference with mine is that i will either get red or blue and i will try to get 2 disc brakes in the front instead of 1.

Then One day i hope to own a Honda Dream 1954 as I have always loved this model except i will most likely put disc brakes in the front as the drums are way to unreliable.

Honda-C70-Dream-1956.jpg
 
I got a 2002 Nissan Sentra that looks exactly like the picture below. I didn't take this picture, I only googled it, as I'm too lazy to go out and take one of my own. (Not to mention it's dark now. ;P)

charles07a.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top