- Joined
- Mar 21, 2009
- Messages
- 1
I have been enjoying playing on these servers for about 3 months now
I have had many admins mention they thought my name was pretty cool...But...:blink: tonight, I got kicked, for it!!!! I don't know what to say.
I like playing here, but, it would be nice if I knew what the big deal is about my name!! Please throw me a bone, and , maybe...have a vote??? If most people are offended by my name, I will change it, if not..spread the word that it is cool. :thumbup1:
Thank you,
The 1 and Only, for 7 years.....GeneralLeePizdov
I have had many admins mention they thought my name was pretty cool...But...:blink: tonight, I got kicked, for it!!!! I don't know what to say.
I like playing here, but, it would be nice if I knew what the big deal is about my name!! Please throw me a bone, and , maybe...have a vote??? If most people are offended by my name, I will change it, if not..spread the word that it is cool. :thumbup1:
Thank you,
The 1 and Only, for 7 years.....GeneralLeePizdov










