leptop

Darkmoonii

Poster
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
167
i have probs with an old leptop from my sis its from gericom (Weboy)
i have load batterys and check all with eyes
(im elektronicer) and i have nothing found but ,
i push button to boot he do nothing the lcd monitoring light gos on and the motor from air sys but nothing to see on display all is black

LEDs on but nothing hes not boot an os or other
 
From what I can gather from that. Does BIOS boot up or not? I would bet a bad CPU, I had one go out a few months ago that did that exact same thing.
 
It sounds like a damaged monitor, what I would do is plug an external monitor into the VGA port and see if it works from there. if so, look for a loose connection in/around the hinge for the monitor.
They are not very easy to fix though if that is the problem, you will probably have to take it in.
 
no grafik and lcd screen its okay i have test it with other pc keyboard its okay too but i think its the ram or cpu and this its not esay to test

Darkmoonii
 

Latest posts

Back
Top