P Paulsbo I made one post Joined May 5, 2007 Messages 7 Sep 3, 2007 #1 i've been playing and talking to friends and noticed nobody has the new steam community beta yet. so what's holding you up?
i've been playing and talking to friends and noticed nobody has the new steam community beta yet. so what's holding you up?
R ROCKET CHUMP Forum Fanatic Joined Dec 2, 2006 Messages 970 Sep 3, 2007 #2 http://edgegamers.us/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?93894 look down a couple threads
M mans111 [JONES] Rookie Joined Aug 31, 2007 Messages 82 Sep 3, 2007 #3 Nah, It lagged me when I got a message. Right in the middle of a scoutzknivez scrim too!
SturmBruder Rollin' Thunder chasin' the Wind =(eGO)= Joined Jun 28, 2007 Messages 2,023 Sep 3, 2007 #4 Yeah, I get lag too. AND it shows the message 3-4 times for the same person. But, you can change those settings so you dont get a message.
Yeah, I get lag too. AND it shows the message 3-4 times for the same person. But, you can change those settings so you dont get a message.
P Paulsbo I made one post Joined May 5, 2007 Messages 7 Sep 4, 2007 #5 hmm i haven't had any problems with it must be the beta thing
B Blazing Heat EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 7,122 Sep 4, 2007 #6 It throws me to the desktop...
S Shibby {RD} Poster Joined Aug 15, 2007 Messages 148 Sep 4, 2007 #7 yeah but its to much like vista... very buggy... so i quit using it...
Yoo-Hoo!{RD} Famous Joined Jun 27, 2007 Messages 540 Sep 4, 2007 #8 Crazy me having very little trouble with Steam, ever. The worst I had with the beta was the Overlay not coming up sometimes, but this has since been fixed.
Crazy me having very little trouble with Steam, ever. The worst I had with the beta was the Overlay not coming up sometimes, but this has since been fixed.
D Dr. Knocker's[DAM] EGO Zealot Joined Aug 15, 2007 Messages 1,582 Sep 4, 2007 #9 Yeah I get real laggy when I tried it.