- Joined
- Nov 17, 2008
- Messages
- 174
Dear eGO's!
I am using MS Word 2007 to often print CD/DVD labels on a store value brand labels sheet. (the labels themselves are OK so I continue using them. the ones i had before were way to "heavy" for my front-loading inkjet, but these work well.) to print on the labels impecably I made up a templete consisting of circles and lines to match the exact dimentions and center of the labels. what I do is - place a picture I want onto the "templete" and then delete the rest of the "shapes" on the page (the templete itself). although during this process the picture itself doesn't move, it PRINTS not in the right position, but instead a millimeter higher and a millimeter to the left. I still cannot figure out why. I suspect the "wrapping" of the picture is to blame. I have scrapped TONS of labels and I'm getting a bit frustrated here. can you help?
if not, I can try making a not-printable layer in photoshop CS3 and then using that templet. but how do I do that? pardon my stupidity, but I'm an ignoramus when it comes to phtoshop. YET.
--any suggestions are welcome.
I am using MS Word 2007 to often print CD/DVD labels on a store value brand labels sheet. (the labels themselves are OK so I continue using them. the ones i had before were way to "heavy" for my front-loading inkjet, but these work well.) to print on the labels impecably I made up a templete consisting of circles and lines to match the exact dimentions and center of the labels. what I do is - place a picture I want onto the "templete" and then delete the rest of the "shapes" on the page (the templete itself). although during this process the picture itself doesn't move, it PRINTS not in the right position, but instead a millimeter higher and a millimeter to the left. I still cannot figure out why. I suspect the "wrapping" of the picture is to blame. I have scrapped TONS of labels and I'm getting a bit frustrated here. can you help?
if not, I can try making a not-printable layer in photoshop CS3 and then using that templet. but how do I do that? pardon my stupidity, but I'm an ignoramus when it comes to phtoshop. YET.
--any suggestions are welcome.





