Last night event

Baron Rojo

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Apr 17, 2007
Messages
3,644
was great , the time i been gone from ego i never had so much fun like i did last night,

and thats what i like people having fun and people laughing and screaming =).

met alot of new and fun people and hopefully they will know how i am =)

and yea i owned slayer and i am not afraid to brag about it!!!
 
I couldn't go to it because we were having a thunder storm and I didn't want to fry my computer :(
 
I had a great time. It was really fun getting to get some time in with the sniper rifle, I don't get that opportunity often. Plus it was fun owning some eGO's :-p
 
I wasnt there?!?!??!!? U didnt tell me! You better be at the Royal Rumble
 
Yeah that was really fun, altho I got shovel'd by slayr lol!

and welcome back buddy =)
 
i would of gone but me was fast asleep having me own event xD

really does suck the time difference
 

Latest posts

Back
Top