C chaosassualt Famous Joined Jun 10, 2007 Messages 576 Sep 4, 2007 #1 hey guys i was wondering if any of u would like to join this roguesniper made one on steam so u have ot have a steam id and ask rogue to invite u. anyone interested?
hey guys i was wondering if any of u would like to join this roguesniper made one on steam so u have ot have a steam id and ask rogue to invite u. anyone interested?
K Killa Forum Fanatic Joined Apr 28, 2007 Messages 973 Sep 4, 2007 #2 Dude, for future reference: Type correctly so that people don't have to spend 5 minutes deciphering it. And I'll think about that idea.
Dude, for future reference: Type correctly so that people don't have to spend 5 minutes deciphering it. And I'll think about that idea.
D Dr. Knocker's[DAM] EGO Zealot Joined Aug 15, 2007 Messages 1,582 Sep 4, 2007 #3 Yeah I have no clue what you just said.
B blackhawksniper EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 6,861 Sep 4, 2007 #4 Please refer to my forum guide! I think hes saying that he made a map maker group for something like steam community and wants people to join.
Please refer to my forum guide! I think hes saying that he made a map maker group for something like steam community and wants people to join.
c-whit? Banned Joined Jun 30, 2007 Messages 6,573 Sep 4, 2007 #6 [quote1188956959=blackhawksniper] Please refer to my forum guide! I think hes saying that he made a map maker group for something like steam community and wants people to join. [/quote1188956959] haha people need to start using periods and comma's. That was just a big long run-on sentence which I still can't decipher the meaning of.
[quote1188956959=blackhawksniper] Please refer to my forum guide! I think hes saying that he made a map maker group for something like steam community and wants people to join. [/quote1188956959] haha people need to start using periods and comma's. That was just a big long run-on sentence which I still can't decipher the meaning of.
S SpetzNaz Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 24, 2007 Messages 2,116 Sep 4, 2007 #7 Grammar. Like I tell my students... if you expect anyone to read what you write, you had damn well better make sure its readable. Punctuation is your friend.
Grammar. Like I tell my students... if you expect anyone to read what you write, you had damn well better make sure its readable. Punctuation is your friend.
C chaosassualt Famous Joined Jun 10, 2007 Messages 576 Sep 5, 2007 #8 ooo my bad what i meant was roguesniper made a map making community on steam so u have to have a steam account which most of u do and the link is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197985005174/home
ooo my bad what i meant was roguesniper made a map making community on steam so u have to have a steam account which most of u do and the link is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197985005174/home