Strange Disconnection reason

Destroy

Thread Junky
Joined
Oct 24, 2008
Messages
840
Today i got disconneted and here is the reason.
2ytr15f.jpg
 
I'm guessing that since you are running a foreign language version of tf2 (non-english version right?) then its possible you were sent a disconnect reason in english, that of coarse did not translate. Its probably just a glitch, and not a big deal. If it happens alot. possible post in tech forums. to see if anyone has had a similar situation.
 
It's in French. English use the same characters but not ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, and other characters
 
that looks almost fake too me. check out his stats in the background.

if you notice what classes it is though, it looks like he was achievement farming ;)

I think it maybe a disconnect for a custom reason and it could not get translate properly.
 
he was achievement farming ;)

really??? oh well that's disappointing, I thought he was really good.

as for the actual problem, the answer is obvious.

the game hates you, with a fiery passion that keeps me up at night.

haha jk jk... about hating you with a fiery passion, it does keep me up at night though. I just lie down and think about the glitches that have to come with games and what I would do to prevent them... I uh, don't sleep that much.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top