New Sniper server

yeah man, im happy about that big time :D but one problem was i couldnt get on? it kept disconnecting me :(
 
YEAH BABY You got to be kidding me?? I Just mentioned it today about having a Sniper Server :)
We have two new members I invited into =eGO= that came from a SNIPER server and also another one who loves to snipe as well. They will be happy to see.

Going to add this server PRONTO and hope to get in ASAP.

Thanks


TAZ
 
cool we see who will be the #1 sniper soon. i know it wont be me lol. XD
 
Gotta try this out soon, was one of the things I dreamed of when I joined ehe.
 
A call to all you Sniper freeks - I need maps! :drool:

I need possible maps to be placed onto the server - Place in this thread pics and a URL to the map for consideration.
 
Found the one I was looking for. Loved this one on another sniper server I used to play:http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/67261

I don't know what is on the server right now, so if this is on it please don't kill me aha.

153317.jpg

153318.jpg

153319.jpg
 
Wow, that snow one looks pretty cool. I'll get that one on tonight.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top