New Sniper server

omg.. i have some good one! i think one is called twin tower sniper map! idk. how to upload them.. ill search my files for the map names later on the day! lol
 
A call to all you Sniper freeks - I need maps! :drool:

I need possible maps to be placed onto the server - Place in this thread pics and a URL to the map for consideration.


YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kendal Hijacked my thread. LOL Im happy:w00t::w00t:

Edit : Hoodie that map looks awsome
 
I love this map.

9483a.jpg



http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/13713
 
I love the maps peeps are showing in here. I do think we really need a new map, than the one we currently have. I don't think it was the best choice, so maybe we should do a POLL to find out which map we should have on, or even have a 3 cycle map of 30 mins or so

TAZ
 
we need to get some new maps on that server! that map is fun for only like 6hr. then on the 7hr. it gets boring! lol Add some new ones! that would be awesome!
 
In one day we shot up from 1400th to 330th or so. Lets get this server up there guys, i think it can be quite successful.

server_rank.png
server_players.png
server_players.png





 
Last edited:
I'll continue to take your map suggestions. We tried a couple last night but that snow one seems a little large. :blink:

I placed the map rotation on 30 min and we'll see soon if that needs to be adjusted. Also, to be installed would be an "end of round" map vote. I hate RTV with a passion so that will not be an option.

Find some good Sniper servers out there and see what they are running. Post pics, map names, and URLs (if you can find them) We need more good maps.
 
I tried logging onto the new server and again it said to me missing maps and kept disconnecting me? Anyway around that?
 
played yesterday and it was fun but i agree with the others that map rotation would be good to keep interest, how about snow bridge for the snipers and rifle classes as well.
 
hmmm looks like i need to come out of hibernation and play a few......
 
I tried logging onto the new server and again it said to me missing maps and kept disconnecting me? Anyway around that?

Go to setting while ingame and select the "MultiPlayer" tab and there will be a drop down box on the bottom right. Select to download all and try again.
 
Kendle the snow map is amazing. Love it, you can fire from such a large distance. If you had a mod to report distance kill that would be nice. The fog works great too.
 
Kendle the snow map is amazing. Love it, you can fire from such a large distance. If you had a mod to report distance kill that would be nice. The fog works great too.

Great idea, I'll look for the distance plugin this evening.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top