females

I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ

EGO Zealot
Legacy Members
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Messages
1,907
I have been thinking that there must be a large number of females members playing and we all take them for granted, I only know of 4 and that is Fluffy, Alaska both have climb the ego ladder and will always spend time giving advice to members, also Sli/Time and Brave Little Toaster who are always there to help and take a joke, plus the many more that are members so I would like to say "Thank You" to all our female friends in ego.
I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ
 
haha... I only know SLI and Alaska. Both are cool =) I actually got to meet SLI personally 2 months ago, since she's in So-Cal as well. Yebai's the other guy I've meet down here. Guy or girl, I'd love to meet more people. I hope we get something going on the other thread about the possible So-Cal meet: http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=75994 .

But yes, I have to agree. Thanks for all the female players in the clan. It makes the game that much more lively/interesting =)
 
thanks London I appreciate your mention there. I really enjoy playing here and no one in eGO would ever make you feel bad or bashful for being a female gamer. I love that about this place. I was competitive in a video game like 4 years back and i got flack and rudeness all the time because I was a female. So it's nice that here no one has an issue with it and actually embraces it. There are a lot of us that I'm aware of, one of our newest is MsSarcasitc who is also a great person to play with and always has/can take jokes. So coming from a fellow female of the clan I personally would like to say I enjoy having all the ladies here to play with. With that said I am happy to play with anyone in eGO and that we have wonderful members in general.
 
Last edited:
"O yes it takes a woman
A dainty woman
A sweetheart, a mistress, a wife
O yes it takes a woman
A fragile woman
To bring you the sweet things in life

And so she'll work until infinity
Three cheers for femininity
God bless femininity"


It takes a woman. Hello Dolly. Jerry Herman
 
i too anly know sli and alaska, both are down right funny. make me laugh all the time. hope to get to know fluffy and the BLT,>>>>> mmmhhmmmmm BLT <<<<<<<
 
Aha aww! Thanks for acknowledging our presence here at Edge Gamers. I don't find it awkward whatsoever, that a female adapts to the lifestyle of gaming :P
 
Last edited:
glad that girls are allowed here and have as much fun as us guys do thats awsome!!!!!
 
All the stereotypes about females being bad at video games are utterly wrong, Time slaughters me, and Alaska is pretty good (:)) BLT and Fluffy i have never payed with...oh, and Steviilyn (i think thats how it is spelled) is amazing.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top