T TheDeadpool Poster Joined Feb 5, 2009 Messages 103 Apr 6, 2009 #21 It's like synchronized swimming, but with video games! And with computers instead of people. And not underwater.
It's like synchronized swimming, but with video games! And with computers instead of people. And not underwater.
T tyrant91101 Rookie Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 37 Apr 6, 2009 #22 Wow thats amazing. I don't think I've ever seen anything like this even with other games that can do cinematics like that
Wow thats amazing. I don't think I've ever seen anything like this even with other games that can do cinematics like that
Porkchop1414 Famous Joined Sep 14, 2008 Messages 455 Apr 6, 2009 #23 Those are always so much fun to watch! Thanks for sharing.
H Hydrogen Peroxide Poster Joined Sep 29, 2008 Messages 114 Apr 7, 2009 #24 I remember the first one of these, probably because it had Pendulum music.