RocketDock

Do you think RocketDock is good?


  • Total voters
    56
Yea, I've tried probably 3 or 4 other supposedly great docks, but they, for me, aren't very good. And yea they work find on a XP since my one upstairs is XP and it has RocketDock on it as well. So yea, go ahead and try it on your computer Pie, it'd probably work just fine. And thank you to all of you guys/girl supporting this great program. I believe that it'd be pretty cool if everyone in eGO used RocketDock :o But I don't think we'll get there, lol.
 
I believe that it'd be pretty cool if everyone in eGO used RocketDock :o But I don't think we'll get there, lol.

I think if eGO were to shoot for anything, it would be adware/spyware/virus free, semi optimized computers (semi because fullly optimized would NEVER happen) including disk + registry defrag along with backup solutions. That would be :thumbup:

Everyone using Rocketdock would merely be :thumbup1:
And don't get me wrong, I use and I like.
 
I've been using the RocketDock for quite a while and i really like it. It gives my desktop a nice clean look and it launches my applications quickly. Thanks for posting the tutorial videos!
 
I'll have to try this. Cool....

[edit] OK I tried it. I think i am just going to stick with the regular quick launch in Vista. It looks cool but I just don't need it. Thanks for the link![/edit]
 
Last edited:
No matter where I put rocket dock, I can't photoshop with it turned on. 2/5
 
Make it so that it's not always on top...

Dock settings > Position > Layering > Normal.
 
I hated it when I had it. It got in the way of me doing my stuff, so when I made it not infront of every window it was a task to find it (I tend to use alot of windows, msn, FF, Steam Chats, PS, etc)
 
I had rocket dock then i got a mac...and could stop faking it oh and to who ever said they have 0 icons i have a mac and even i have 6 or so....
 
I loved RocketDock/ObjectDock when I had them. Too bad my system would keep screwing up when they were installed. Different operating systems, if you were wondering.

There's no true substitute for a Mac, but RocketDock will do on a budget.
 
Back
Top