Vending machines in Flash???

RoffleWoffle

Active Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2008
Messages
406
Hey guys, it has been a while since I've played and know that there is definitely NOT supposed to be a HL2 "Dr>Breen's Private Supply" vending machine in the Flash map. The ones I have seen are on top of the ally courtyard wall, and in the allied bar. It concerned me because its just way too out of place...can anything be done about this?:confused1:
 
I think they took out that devilish couch, and while messing around, put those in.
 
yea i think dr. compton is correct. Those vending machines suddenly appeared when the couch was removed. I love the vending machines now, always give me a smile.
 
I don't really like them...it takes away from the minimal reality of this game....whe should just add a lazer beam and space ships in our maps...:facewall:...it just annoys me...
 
Oh it shows Kendle has a sense of humor and made everyone scratch their heads when it first happened! I enjoy the vending machines.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top