- Joined
- Jan 31, 2008
- Messages
- 5,768
Whenever he dies he has to take a shot, he is now a blaring alcoholic![]()
Already did that.
Oh! Then I wouldn't have to upgrade my PC to get motion blur!
Solution: make tf2 a drinking game.
lol pure lol.
Whenever he dies he has to take a shot, he is now a blaring alcoholic![]()
Already did that.
Oh! Then I wouldn't have to upgrade my PC to get motion blur!
Solution: make tf2 a drinking game.
Whenever he dies he has to take a shot, he is now a blaring alcoholic![]()
Bam!
Personally, I don't know how you guys can do it. After about an hour of sitting in front of my machine, I have to at least get up and walk around outside or something. Almost 5 hours? Wow. If only I had 5 hours to dedicate to a game. Usually some sort of drinking event gets in the way, though.
You can do mp_timelimit 0 so that the map time is Unlimited, but as atten said, there would be a bunch of backed up sprays and that junk.
Well, I'm not sure if map time can be set beyond 999 minutes. And, the server will get clogged up with sprays and other junk if it doesn't clean itself out every once in a while. After all... lag is the enemy! Plus it sometimes has the handy effect of reorganizing the teams, so you get new and exciting team mates!
if the server didnt reset there would be to much sprays and then it would result in alot lagg in the server so its just to get a fresh server and cut the lag down to a minimum