- Joined
- Sep 2, 2008
- Messages
- 1,159
Hi guys, I'm putting together a new build and I can't decide on a case. I thought I would appeal to the eGO community for some suggestions. I'm looking for something in the $150 - $200 range, no window, and nothing to extravegant or crazy looking.
It's gotta fit all this:
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 940 Black Edition Quad Core Processor AM2+ 3.0GHZ 8MB Cache 125W 45NM
Mobo: ASUS M4A78 Pro AMD780G Socket AM2+ DDR2 1PCI-E16 2PCI-E1 3PCI
RAM: Corsair XMS2 Dominator TWIN2X4096-8500C5DF 4GB 2X2GB PC2-8500 DDR2-1066 CL5-5-5-15
GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 4870 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E 2XDVI-I
PSU: Corsair TX750W 750W ATX 12V 60A 24PIN ATX
Optical Drive: Samsung SH-S223F 22x
HDD: Western Digital WD1001FALS Caviar Black 1TB SATA2 7200RPM 4.2MS 32MB
Sound Card: Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-FI Xtreme Audio
I'm also open to suggestions on the rest of the build if you have any. Thanks in advance
It's gotta fit all this:
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 940 Black Edition Quad Core Processor AM2+ 3.0GHZ 8MB Cache 125W 45NM
Mobo: ASUS M4A78 Pro AMD780G Socket AM2+ DDR2 1PCI-E16 2PCI-E1 3PCI
RAM: Corsair XMS2 Dominator TWIN2X4096-8500C5DF 4GB 2X2GB PC2-8500 DDR2-1066 CL5-5-5-15
GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 4870 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E 2XDVI-I
PSU: Corsair TX750W 750W ATX 12V 60A 24PIN ATX
Optical Drive: Samsung SH-S223F 22x
HDD: Western Digital WD1001FALS Caviar Black 1TB SATA2 7200RPM 4.2MS 32MB
Sound Card: Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-FI Xtreme Audio
I'm also open to suggestions on the rest of the build if you have any. Thanks in advance

















