Sldl

BulletWhole

Rookie
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
73
Good to see eGO in SLDL! I have been playing allot of COD4 on your servers so I am quite rusty in dod:s. I play for |hD| and am more of an admin than a player these days. Good luck and I hope to play you guys one Sunday!!! I know you guys will move up divisions, ya got some hot players!

Are you guys playing CAL this next season as well?
 
for next season...i would imagine so...im not in it this year myself but next year is a different year...im sure our roster will just keep expanding year by year
 
Thanks for your kind words BulletWhole. Sure does mean a lot to the team. Are you on SLDL for COD4? I don't even know if we have a team for COD4. Wouldn't doubt it.

Yes, next season we do plan on being in CAL/SLDL.
Right now, are numbers are fine. We do not plan on recruiting more members, that is of course members decide to leave the team.

our LAST SLDL match resulted in a win for us



WOO HOO! :)​
 
BulletWhole smells.



...hi. I haven't played with you in ages. It's quite tragic really.
 
Bathing is for wimps.... ;) I miss you 2 spetz...

SLDL did dabble a bit in TF2 but it wasn't as popular as dod:s. If they ever do COD4 I will be jumping in although it looks as if L4D will be a more logical choice for them since most of the Sunlits grp plays that as well.

I have to slap some nubz who for some reason either didn't run the anti cheat or failed to register properly... I hate a forfeit loss due to idiocy.

I have considered putting on the e tag in your COD4 servers but didn't want to disrespect you guys... eGO, imo, is one of those clans that your always a member of even when you leave (as long as you don't tell everyone to blank off...)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top