Hey guys, I was looking for HL2 mods the other day when I came across one called Resistance and Liberation.
I looked at the pictures and the video and the mod basically looked really cool.
Its a WW2 mod that has realism (Alot more than DoD, which DoD really doesn't)
Its fun to atleast check it out and see how it is.
I personally liked it, except there aren't many people playing. You will usually only find 1 or 2 full servers and that's about it.
Well if you like WW2 FPS and want to give realism a try, check it out.
Maybe I will see more eGO's in the servers and we can have some fun
Paratroopers:
Map Example:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/resistance-liberation
http://www.resistanceandliberation.com/
and Download if you want to try:
http://files.filefront.com/rnl+alpha4+fullexe/;12945005;/fileinfo.html
I looked at the pictures and the video and the mod basically looked really cool.
Its a WW2 mod that has realism (Alot more than DoD, which DoD really doesn't)
Its fun to atleast check it out and see how it is.
I personally liked it, except there aren't many people playing. You will usually only find 1 or 2 full servers and that's about it.
Well if you like WW2 FPS and want to give realism a try, check it out.
Maybe I will see more eGO's in the servers and we can have some fun

Paratroopers:
Map Example:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/resistance-liberation
http://www.resistanceandliberation.com/
and Download if you want to try:
http://files.filefront.com/rnl+alpha4+fullexe/;12945005;/fileinfo.html



















