bad news

Legit^

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
3,491
well when i finally found some time to play css but after playing for a few min. my computer totally fried :mad: im guessing it was a power surge, but i have a surge suppressor so idk
im hoping to order a new one in the next few weeks, so for now ill be on my parents crappy laptop
 
sorry for the tech troubles.
Hope you get the computer soon, we'll be waiting with an M16 and a glock.
 
Sorry to hear that KZ :( i hope you figure something out :((
 
wow man, if that happened to me, i would hang myself.

Wow, you're encouraging :facewall:

I assume you made absolutely sure that it was dead, right? It'd be nice if you could save at least a few components :)

And like FreakingHell said, at least you get new stuff... shame you probably have to pay so much for it. Good luck!
 
ya that sux but good to hear you're not out of commission for too too long
 
wow I'm pathetic, I have to browse the forums on my iPod xD
 
Back
Top