SSD Awsomness, much ?

-Jv-

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
May 14, 2008
Messages
2,159
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96dWOEa4Djs[/ame]
 
First time i have seen it. That is great. Great add for samsung lol. Makes me want to go buy some of thier products :) props to the marketing guys for slaking this day at work.
 
I will have to say that, that is amazing. Makes me think about maybe doing an all SSD build. I don't need a terabyte anyway. Thats what external drives are for.
 
Keep in mind, MLC chips are cheap, but they're prone to stuttering problems, SLC chips are more expensive, but don't have that problem.

At least I think that's how it is...

~Gooda~
 
I feel slightly outdated with my old 160GB HD now...


LOL i still have a 40GB HD installed in my comp. LOL i dont know why i installed it in my new build. :( i havent even partitioned it yet. So its getting no use. Guess i am keeping it for sentimental value.
 
Back
Top