I must apologize.

Joined
Mar 24, 2009
Messages
33
I cannot attend the meeting that is taking place tomorrow. From what I have realized, eGO is more an evening clan. I work nights so I will be getting ready for work. So I want to apologize for not being able to make it. I had a couple questions and I wanted to get to know everyone a bit better. So, ya'll take care.

NoFaith.
 
Its ok man allot of people cant attend the mettings.
but sometimes if the meeting is very important they will record it.
or they will post what was brought out in the meeting.
i personally cant attend 90% of the time but i relie of the posts and or recording of each meeting.
 
no need to apologize...after all...life comes first eh...ive never actually been to any meetings myself...:P
 
I just figured I would apologize. I want to try and become more active in eGO then just playing on the server and carrying the name. Kind of like my old clan.
 
Good news, I am able to go to the meeting. My work is giving me the day off because they are changing my days off. The only problem is, if I'll be awake. Hehe.
 
Great Faith. And also thanks for the dedication to eGO. You are consistently a team player in game and it also shows here in the forums. Thanks again.
 
Well, it would seem I'm not the only one having problems with not being able to attend the meetings. Hehe, eh Vizier? But, sorry I wasn't there the other day. I was out like a light. Didn't wake up until 4 in the morning.
 
Its ok man, I'm on est time and start work at 4.00 am so I am also unable to make the night meetings.
 
i wish i can make the meeting but my ventrillo is badly messed up so i cant even use it i just ask ppl what goes on in it :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top