- Joined
- Nov 28, 2008
- Messages
- 1,937
Hi Guys,
Belive it or not...iPhone has came out here to Malaysia...
there is this phone company here in Malaysia called Maxis is giving a good discounts for the iPhone for as low as until RM (Ringgit Malaysia) 3000 and below...and it includes 3G!
Its soo cool!
imagine that... RM3000 You can even but a PS3 with that price!
i would like to show you the iPhone if I have one
For now.....No iPhone....only a Motorola
And to tell ya all..I'm abit shocked at a old post regarding my threads the one named "What would be Daimond's next thread be?" Oh ya btw...he spelled my name wrong XDD.
Peace To All,
Diamond
Belive it or not...iPhone has came out here to Malaysia...
there is this phone company here in Malaysia called Maxis is giving a good discounts for the iPhone for as low as until RM (Ringgit Malaysia) 3000 and below...and it includes 3G!
Its soo cool!
imagine that... RM3000 You can even but a PS3 with that price!
i would like to show you the iPhone if I have one

For now.....No iPhone....only a Motorola
And to tell ya all..I'm abit shocked at a old post regarding my threads the one named "What would be Daimond's next thread be?" Oh ya btw...he spelled my name wrong XDD.
Peace To All,

Diamond












