windows media center

Night Slayer

Poster
Joined
Oct 15, 2008
Messages
210
im trying to set up my 360 to windows media center, and im using trend micro pc-cillin and i cant figure out how to set it up

help plz :)
 
I'd like to point out that Trend Micro is not the best anti-virus program out there. I have had MANY problems running and setting up things when this program is installed. It simply blocks the heck out of everything without you knowing.

If you cannot simply set it up and you believe that Trend Micro is not what is holding you back, I'd suggest doing a Google search.

Here is what I found in about 10 seconds:
General Info

Steps and other knowledge

Trouble shooting page that contains common errors.
 
tryed all that a year ago lol, so what internet/virus protection would you recomend. for good security and easy setup for the media center
 
Back
Top