Sniper map is lika a casino

Rawwwwr

Active Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
376
Everytime I go on it which is alot I lose alot of points, I was just a bit over 6000 when we got sniper server, i droped under 5000 in couple of hours :) but then I went and played donner and avalanche and got close to 600 back in about hour or so.

You win some and lose some, so come on join us in vegas!

208.43.76.156:27015

btw its ranked 215 :)
 
lol... i was ranked 6350pt. around 750posistion.. and now i have like 4400pt. and ranked like 3700positions.. so i have lost preety much 2000pt. since that server has been up! it is great! now i am not worried about points( lost all faith in points) and now i can work on my achivements! yay! lol
 
Ha. I know right. I went in with 7000 points, fell to 6500 really fast x.x! Good times, fun server still.
 
yea...i like to snipe...but man...if i wanna keep my points up I need to lay off...I guess getting sniper maps with flags would defeat the only sniping purpose...but it would help with the points at least a little bit...
 
personally i think that it should just be a set amount of pts. i mean like you get 5 pts for a kill and only lose 3 when you die. what does everyone else think??
 
I prefer that the points I gain from the kill are what the other guy lost. Sure, it means the better players lose more points per death, but they also tend to get a lot more kills per "life".
 

Latest posts

Back
Top